Terms and Conditions
The following are the TERMS And CONDITIONS for Vani Publications portal. By submitting order form for Vani Institute books and publications
You are accepting to the following terms and conditions.
Vani Publications - User - Buyer, website visitor.
- Vani Publications has every right to change/delete/add the content on the portal without any announcement. User/buyer is limited to viewing the content and placing order for any book/material/publications obtainable on the website.
- Vani Publications can discard order without notice.
- User is required to provide correct information at the time of placing order. If Vani Publications feels that the information is incorrect, it is responsibility of the user to provide proof for the information. If required, Vani Publications can update the information stored in the portal.
- User/Buyer has to complete payment transaction (amount has to be credited into Vani Publications account/merchant account) to consider the order as confirmed.
- Buyer has to inform by email if product is not delivered, it takes minimum of 48hrs to process every order, and takes min of 7 working days for order delivery.
- Buyers are restricted from copying/distributing/re-printing the books and material purchased from our website. Any violation of this restriction is punishable by Indian law.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time .